About Village Hiker Publishing Company
Who we are, what we do and how we work for you.
How We Work
Village Hiker believes all useful communications—in print, presentation and web media—begins with the insights you gain from thoughtful research. Appropriate fact-finding uncovers the information and ideas you require to address the needs and interests of your readers, listeners and viewers. Research gives you something to say. In addition, deep and wide studying helps you keep your message current, interesting, focused and concise.
We provide you with accurate research and concise writing on any topic in any style. Our experience includes ad copy, white papers, proposals, press releases, articles, newsletters and technical manuals, for print, presentation and web.
What is writing?…
Instead of making names for ourselves we make a name for you. As ghostwriters we work in the background. You provide the content. While we do the writing, we never appear as authors. The published work is yours.
See Ghostwriting services…
What is ghostwriting?…
We combine traditional editing methods with modern technology to make sure your published work is accurate, concise and in the style appropriate for your audience, from casual to campy to scholarly.
What is editing?…
We teach you basic and advanced writing and publishing skills for print, presentation and web media. You learn how to inform, educate, entertain, persuade and motivate your audience.
We help you select the most effective media for communicating with your audience. By discovering the needs of your readers, listeners and viewers you can earn and keep their interest and loyalty.
Services, Samples, Recommendations, Experience
Love Us On Facebook!
Working With Us
Thoughts on working with a writer.
Writing is a Profession
While writing is difficult, we love our work. We help improve communication among people.
Writing is similar to any other profession. It requires training from experienced professionals.
What We Do
- Research, organize, outline and write without requiring supervision.
- Write, edit and revise content styled to your needs and the interests of your audience.
- Use whatever stylebook your project requires, or the Associated Press Stylebook when you have no preference.
- Keep you informed about status, production issues and time schedules.
- Research for eight or 10 hours a day.
- Write up to six hours a day, with exceptions.
- Edit up to eight or 10 hours day.
- Bill up to 10 hours a day,cwith exceptions.
How We Bill
- We bill hourly.
- We never do fixed-cost work because research and revisions turn us into donors.
- We never—or almost never—bill more than 10 hours a day because we never—or almost never—work more than 10 hours a day.
- If your bill seems high—it almost never does—ask us. We log our work.
- We edit academic papers at an hourly rate.
- We tutor and coach students at an hourly rate.
- We never research and write for students, no exceptions, ever.
- Writing is not about word processing and publishing software.
- Hire a writer for research and writing skills, never because of specific software knowledge.
- New software is easy to learn.
- We know a half-dozen or so word processor, a dozen or so text editors, some publishing software, HTML and CSS, plus TeX and its friends.
- We use commas only when necessary for clarity, never because of rules from Latin or British English.
Advertising supports our research and writing projects.
kindleunlimitedfree trialclick link below
Unlimited Reading.Unlimited Listening.Almost Any Device.
Automate Your Lifea little
Watch with Show
Keep it Clean
This is a standalone automated vacuum cleaner. It does not work with Echo and friends.